Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ban Gap Sup Nee Da...

its been a while that i din update my blog... hahax... anyone miss me? or my blog? or my msg? hahax... im jus kidding anyway.... hoho... it has been 2 weeks for my sem 2.. its hectic... wow, u cant imaging that sue ann is running here n der jus to go for classes... hahax... i also cant imaging myself running around... huhuhu....lolx....

sedangkan ku sudah berpasangan,
ku masih kekurangan;
tetapi kehadirannya menerangkan hatiku,
dia telah menerangkan keseoranganku;
ku pasti akan mencintainya lebih daripadanya,
ku pasti akan memberi kebahagiaan kepadanya...

hahax... thanks to him that i can overcome my loneliness and everything... and thx to Thacha who always support me in everything and to Poh Choo who always accompany me n thacha for dinner... thanks to all of you... and of cz thanks to TE1 too... becuz u guys din abandoned me too... thank you!! take care!! Ch@oxzz~

No comments:

Post a Comment