Thursday, December 10, 2009

im back...

have been a moment i din write my blog... i was very busy recently i guess... or can say... im doing nothing... except stressing myself... or relaxing myself all around... doing stuff that are being forced... im about to lose my breath... am i dying? i don't know... i wouldn't want to know... do u know why? i, myself don't even know what had happen to me.... feeling barred? feeling bored, feeling crazy, feeling mounted.... feeling undescridable.... feeling nothing except heavy heartbeats... i'm smiling and laughing everyday... i am happy!! but i am uncertain in a way.... with friends, i can laugh without reasons but when i was alone, i will cry and go mad without reason.... hoho... do i need to go to counselling centre or for any treatment? currently, i can feel there is a large flame in my heart... it can blow anytime.... i hope that flame will not hurt anyone... i will keep that flame to myself... so, friends, don't worry... i will not hurt all of you... i promise....

No comments:

Post a Comment