Friday, August 7, 2009

After all.....

After that incident, i found out that its just a coincidence. although we have a kind of 'jodoh', we r still having a gap between us. After i had sensed the whole thing, i noticed that im not qualified. I have no idea what makes me disqualified. But its 'a' sure that i had lost my battle. moreover, its my failure because i was not his boom after all.
My friends are having problems with each other. I would like to help them but i have no sense of solutions for their problem. I would like to share their sadness by helping them but i just could lend them my ears. That's all I could do. Am i useless? Or just that im an ousider? I hope that they could be happy as long they know that i am always supporting them.
To : Kelvin and friends
i hope u guys can recover soon. kelvin, u must pray to God for protection. HE will always save you from everything including death. i will pray for u too. The rest of my friends, u guys must take good care of urself. now H1N1 is spreading widely. i dont wanna see anyone of u fall sick. we shall pray hard 2gether to combat H1N1. please pray along with me. take care of others too. Thank you....

No comments:

Post a Comment