Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bad feelings...

I....I....I.... am having a bad feeling. A very very bad feeling. this is because i fall in love already. i had forgotten the meaning and the feeling of being in love or to love since those things happened. I tried to forget it but those memories are still crawling in my head. after 2 and the half years, i still can remember those scenes and sad moments. i still cant forget the pain and sufferings. Maybe others had a worse situation, but i believe my pain is worth for my life. due to this experience, i had learnt to be much more tougher than before. i had learnt to love myself more. i had learnt that give up is also a type of love. honestly, giving up a relationship is a very difficult thing to handle. Forget a deep in loved person is not an easy job. Its a bravo to those who can succeed in doing this. some people said love must surely own and have that particular person. but to some people, by wishing others happiness is only called as love. however, to me, letting love to flow in and out is more suitable. This is because im not qualified to love and being loved by others. I will regret soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment